Towers|Golde Landscape Architects and Site Planners
Towers|Golde past and present design team

HISTORY

The firm was originally established in 1963 “to provide its clients with the creative abilities, imagination and technical knowledge essential to sensitive Project Design and Site Planning.”  After over forty years of growth and change, this legacy continues to be the core of our mission.

 

Highlights

 

1963     Founded Rye, NY

            Peter G. Rolland & Associates

1967     First published: Architectural Record

1970     First national award: ASLA Merit Award

1971     First major exhibit: Museum of Modern Art

1971     First international commission: Japan

1973     Shavaun Towers joins firm

1980     International design competition winner:

            The Parliament House, Australia

1981    Office established in New Haven, CT

            Shavaun Towers, Managing Partner

1983     Robert J. Golde joins firm

1987     Offices merge and name changes to

            Rolland/Towers

1993     Offices consolidate in New Haven

1996     Robert J. Golde named partner

1997     ASLA Award of Excellence

2000     Name changes to

            Towers|Golde

2006     Office relocates to new, expanded studio

85 WILLOW ST   NEW HAVEN CT 06511   203 773 1153

©Towers|Golde 2013